Sabtu, 8 Oktober 2011

• Hye , I am In Love With You :')


H-e-l-l-o :D
Okay firstly , i wanna say big thanks for complete my life . iloveyou AI <3
baby , baby -- baby sayang syg tak ?
syg always happy if baby cakap , '' bby sayang syg '' :D
Even , berjuta-juta kali bby cakap , no thanks syg takkan bosan . yeah :)
sekarang , syg dah betul-betul fall in love with baby . even , sayang maseh budak or whatever , syg ttp berazam untuk ambilkan bb sebagai Suami syg . boley ?
bby you're perfect to me . iloveyou so much , forever ♥
 you said , ''ilove you'' and , i said it too . the only difference is , i didnt LIE to you b :')
you make me smile , for no reason (:
You're the best thing that ever be mine :')
WHEN I"M WITH YOU : -
* Nothing else matter  , its just only you and me . :*
* I feel better than sick .
* I Feel like a princess .
* I feel .. Like a Awesome & Perfect world ! ♥
I LOVE YOU , AND I MEANT IT : -
* I Means that , i accept you for the person you're and that i do not wish to change you into some one else it means that iI WILL LOVE YOU INTO DIE and stand by you even through the worst of times . It Means again , Loving you when you're in bad mood or to tired to do things i want to do ;p its mean loving you when you're down not just when you're fun to be with ILOVEYOU means that i know your deppest secrets  and do not judge you for them :D In return , that you do not judge me for mine thats mean i care enough to fight for what we have and that i love you enough not to let go , its mean i'ii be okay -.-
# I want all of you Forever you and me , every day [♥]
You ' re : -
• My Prince
• My Love
• My baby
• My everythings
• My sunshine
• My soul mate
• Most inportance person
• My sepet
• My cute
• My blood
• My heart
• My breath
• My only one

The : -
• Perfect person .
• Handsome
• kind
• sweet
• loving
• king
• clever
• rich
• romance
• gentle
• polite

A :-
• good kisses
• loyal
• good console
• nice voice
• good smile , laugh & crying .

# To me , you're Perfect boyfriend ♥

Lastly , I thanks to god because build a castle of love [me&you]
I'ii respect this relationship untill my last breath :')

Thanks to the supporter of this relationship , i'll accept it <3

a big kiss to my baby , muahh :*
ILOVEYOUUNTILMYLASTBREATH
ILOVEYUOMORETHANMYLIFE
ILOVEYOUFUCKINGDAMMUCH .
Fullstop :)

Jangan cuba untuk mendapatkan dia dari sayaa . Kalau tidak , satu persatu of your bone i'll broke untill become a ashes . So , beware :D
17052011 , until now . one seconds , one minutes , one hour , one day , one weeks , one month , and forever , i cant stop to counting untill i can get married with him . Hikhik :')


* Lost of Love , Tutty-Sayang-Kerey busuk-Mummy&Siti nur hayati [♥]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan