Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

I'm Queen of Jealous :|

Sometimes, I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you Happier than i could .
I guess its my Insecurities acting up.
Because, I know i'm not The Pretties, The Smartest, or Most fun and Exciting.
But, i do know that no Matter.
 " How Hard and Long You Look; You'll Never Find Somebody that Loves you Like I DO :') "
# Take a Note : -
 Once I get jealous, thats the time I could say that I really do love that person. Jealousy is not a Sign of no Trust, but a sign of Possessivness. A sign that you're afraid that someone might steal of my Special someone away from me. Its not Sign of Immaturity . But, rather a sign of Love 
I'm jealous of the people who get can see you everyday.
P/s : Im  try to change my attitude. Oh yess? Its may take for the long time -______-''

AlotofHeart, babyaya

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan